GRAPHIC DESIGNER • PRODUCTION DESIGNER • ILLUSTRATION • PHOTOSHOP
Successful Graphic Designer with outstanding ability to deliver results in graphic design, production, creative direction, and photo manipulation. Skilled at developing a variety of marketing materials. Self motivated with a reputation for working well within collaborative settings or independently. Strong organizational, time management, layout, proof reading, and creative skills.
Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista, MAC OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat Pro, QuarkXpress, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Outlook, File Maker Pro, basic HTML and HTML5, basic CSS, Squarspace.com.
Graphic Design, Production, Apparel Graphics, Apparel manufacturing specifications, Illustration, Technical Illustration, Photo Editing and Retouching, Logo and Mascot Design, Color Guides, Branding Standards, Corporate Identity Suites, Page layout and design, Editing and Proof Reading, Creative Direction, Content Management, T-shirt design, Screen printing, Large scale printing, Vinyl mounting.
Production Artist, Team Sports Design, 9/2015 - Present
Under Armour, Baltimore, Maryland
• Assist in production of apparel technicals, merchant specs, and branding guidelines.
• Create and retouch various sport player imagery within Photoshop.
• Assist in the design process, in areas of inspiration, technical drawings, and original creations.
• Update color palettes, Illustrator symbols, patterns, and other graphical elements.
• Proof check others work to ensure accuracy.
• Support teammates and help them meet deadline driven deliverables.
Contractual Graphic Designer/ Production Artist, 10/2014 - 8/2016
STX Lacrosse, Baltimore, Maryland
• Created original and template based product tags based upon company guidelines.
• Retouched imagery and assisted with creative design tasks as needed.
Lead Graphic Designer/ Production Artist, 5/2015 - 8/2015
Affordable Signs and Neons, Frederick, Maryland
• Worked side by side with clients to create signage mock-ups and layouts. • Trim, weed, and mount vinyl to various substrates.
• Various design tasks as needed.
Graphic Designer/ Production Artist, 9/2014 - 5/2015
Sharma & Associates, Laurel, Maryland
• Created signage templates and layouts.
• Printed various signage using 60” Roland vinyl printer. • Trim and mount vinyl to various substrates.
• Implemented new file system to manage work flow.
• Created various marketing materials and provided content and direction for company website.
Contractual Graphic Designer, 6/2014 - 10/2014 and 7/2013 - 10/2013
Bennett | Frank McCarthy | Architects, Baltimore, Maryland
• Designed graphics and layout of 40 page American Institute of Architects Fellows Submission for University of Maryland Professor Ralph Bennett.
Part Time Graphic Designer, 5/2014 - 10/2014
Sage Dining Group, Towson, Maryland
• Created up-to-date and original marketing materials and promotional materials.
Contractual Graphic Designer, 10/2013 - 2/2014
Apex Tool Group, Sparks, Maryland
• Organized and designed layout and graphics for 456 page company catalog.
• Created feature pages, page layouts, back cover, table of contents, and advertisement pages.
• Imported catalog page content using STEP content management system.
• Recreated packaging for products, created fliers and web banners, retouched product photography,
and organized company product imagery.
Contractual Production Designer, 3/2013 - 6/2013
PayPal, Timonium, Maryland
• Created mock ups to display PayPal’s ‘best practices’ banner and button placement on client sites.
• Took imagery of website pages and added PayPal specific banners and buttons to pages in Photoshop.
• Added pages into per-designed PowerPoint presentations with minor changes to layout, flow, and text.
• September 2013, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML5 Course, Think Big Learn Smart, Columbia, MD
• May 2009, Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Towson University, 3.57 GPA
• May 2007, Associate of Arts in General Studies, Carroll Community College, 3.75 GPA